ONE PM the company
With a wealth of experience in private banking, portfolio management systems, mathematics, user interface and database design, we both know the needs of the financial industry and how to realise them.
ONE PM the team
We are always happy to meet motivated people from all backgrounds. We love the challenge and have a lot of fun at work. By the way what type are you: Do you store chocolate in the fridge or not?
Send us your application
If you are interested in working on a revolutionary service for the financial industry and have experience and interest in application development, project management or business development, drop us a line.
Senior-/Lead Software Developer
Start: By arrangement
We are: ONE PM is committed to finding solutions to the complex “open banking for securities” needs of the financial industry and the emerging regulatory challenges facing asset managers, insurance companies, pension funds, family offices and fiduciaries. We are convinced that technology will make the difference. With a broad background in private banking, portfolio management, financial mathematics, user interface and database design, we understand the needs of the financial industry and how to implement them. With a passion for flexibility and ease of use, the ONE PM team develops the most technologically advanced interface and consolidation solutions and the most progressive platform for asset managers. We offer you the unique opportunity to become a relevant part of a forward-looking Fintech company and to help write our success story.
- Software development in the area of a “Data Processing Engine”, consisting of several components: Data interfaces to financial partners via various channels, Intelligent Processing & Transformation Layer with focus on standardization and extensibility, Modern REST API delivering the processed and enriched data to various consumers
- (Optional: software development in the area of Angular web frontends)
- Define and monitor quality standards and development processes for the whole team. e.g.: Code reviews, Source Code Management, Sprint & resource planning, Monitoring of deadlines and quality, Release Management
- Analyze business requirements together with product management, customers and partners
- Translate business requirements into software specifications
What you offer:
- Several years of experience in software development on the Microsoft .NET Platform (or comparable platform)
- Strong knowledge of current software development technologies and processes
- Knowledge in the development of REST integration layers
- Knowledge in the development of data processing flows, caching and parallel processing are an advantage
- Ideally, experience in the financial industry and with corresponding interfaces & formats (e.g. SWIFT, EBICS, ISO15022/20022)
- Know-how in the area of portfolio management systems is an advantage
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
- Assertive personality with lots of initiative
- Completed technical college or university degree in the field of economics, business administration, computer science or business informatics
What you can expect
With us you will find a highly responsible and future-oriented job, with plenty of room for initiative and a high degree of efficiency. You have the opportunity to develop our company significantly. All this with generous employment conditions, modern infrastructure and a highly motivated team.
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to your application. If you have any questions or require further information, please contact our external HR Business Partner, Yasmin Braf, firstname.lastname@example.org.